Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Asterisk

On 3/1/06, Wayne Veilleux <wayne veilleux videotron ca> wrote:
Hi guys,

First, point me out to the ekiga mailing-list if I'm not on the right
mailing-list (I went to the ekiga web site and I did not find the
mailing-list address).

Is it possible to connected to ekiga.net directely with asterisk ? (using the
register command in sip.conf ).

I'm using gnomemeeting with asterisk right now (H.323), Ekiga must connect too (SIP or H.323).

Thanks
--
Wayne