Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Asterisk

Le mercredi 01 mars 2006 à 11:20 -0500, Wayne Veilleux a écrit :
> This is true Damien, I correct it to 5060 and I still
> have the "Not Acceptable" connection failed but I
> think it is because I'm behind a firewall (NetSceen).

That is because you are behind NAT and trying to register a private
address. You should :
- forward port 5060 from your router to the Asterisk router
- configure Asterisk to register the public IP of the router and not the
local private IP of your Asterisk server

and it will work.

> Do I have to connect to a specifical host on ekiga.net
> network using nat-transversal ?
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net