Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] When Ekiga rings... and when maybe it shouldn't.

Fabien Chevalier a écrit :
Yes. I wouldn't be upset if ekiga only tells me when it fails. :-)
It is the way our phone system works here in France. People just dial their number. Then then ear nothing for a few seconds. Then the bell rings. Then the remote side takes the call :-) And if something goes wrong, instead of the ringing tone, they ear a women voice telling them the cause of the error (usually wrong phone number)

But i bet you now all this, as you're French too :-)

Well, I would be upset if I didn't hear anything at all during even 3s!! We must not use the same phone system :-/

Snark on #ekiga