Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Welcome to the "GnomeMeeting-list" mailing list

Hi,
I'm using ekiga 2.0.2 and a creative instant live p0620.

AFAIK ekiga tries to use the qcif format (if the webcam supports it)
failing back to cif (and scaling it) if not.

It seems that my qebcam supports the qcif format but in a stupid way
(that is the image is taken using the top-right part of the sensor, so
that I've to use the webcam in an unnatural position).

Is it possible to avoid ekiga using the qcif format, forcing it to scale
cif?

thanks in advance.
--
Enrico Tassi