Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Conference Calls?

2006/6/22, Typhoon <typhoon aanet com au>:

shows details on making conference calls. I don't know if it is
necessary to register with Gizmo to use this facility. Some replies on
this list have stated that it is not - anyone with a SIP connection can
use it, but I have no personal experience.

I confirm , we been using freeconferencecall with 10 people on ekiga  ,  I still did not find  a way to do video conferencing

The only way in which it is more "secure" than the Ekiga system is that
there are more numbers: 1-222-xxx-xxxx are the Gizmo conference numbers.

DISCLAIMER: I have never used it.

> Mark Sargent.
GnomeMeeting-list mailing list
GnomeMeeting-list gnome org