Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Conference Calls?

Hi All,

thanx. Let me summarize my understanding,

Windows users use gizmo, I use ekiga and utilizing gizmo's conference call capabilities, we can do a 3 way call? With opencmu on my system, we can do the 3way via my system or just use the 501xxx@ way, which is not greatly secure?   I could also use Asterisk for the conferencing handling? Let me know if I've not got something right. cheers.

Mark Sargent.