Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Ekiga, no sound

Le mardi 21 février 2006 à 22:18 +0000, Paulo J. Matos a écrit :
> > It shouldn't freeze.
> >

> But it is, if I can send you some info about this, please tell me how.

I will not be able to debug this before 2.00 sorry.

Perhaps somebody else can step up?

Anyway, look in the archives on how to get a backtrace, it is asked
every week :)

Basically:
gdb ekiga
run
(make it freeze)
Ctrl-C
thread apply all bt

> > However, if you look at the log, you seem to be using a very busy NAT
> > router, and STUN can not allocate ports required for the communication.
> > That sometimes happens with extremely busy and restrictive routers.
>
> It is probably very busy since a lot of computers are at the moment
> downloading a lot of stuff... still, is there a way I can workaround
> the issue?

Try changing the port ranges using gconf-editors and cross your fingers.

> My computer is DMZ, and I use a iptables based firewall so if I can
> just open some ports for this to work, I will...

If your computer is in the DMZ, you should not need STUN, only IP
translation.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net