[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga, no sound

Hi all,

I've installed ekiga, and I'm behind a router with no port forwarding
at all. It said Port Restricted NAT, I enabled the STUN server and
proceeded. Still, after calling sip:500 ekiga net, although video
numbers were moving which means I was probably sending and receiving
sound ok, audio numbers were always at zero, couldn't receive nor
send, apparently.

But in the druid, sound works great.

Any ideas? Should I try port forwarding?

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm