Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga acounts: Registration failed

Andreas Fuchs a �it :
Thanks again and sorry, I forgot the attachment!

Fully useless.

My network is a private standard DSL connection (with only one PC).
I have completed the registration procedure and I think this connection
to 500 ekiga net would only work if the registration was successful...
Regards

If you confirmed the account creation, didn't enter crap into the account dialog, and it still doesn't work, then perhaps you could try to run the druid and see what it thinks about your firewall.

Ekiga.net will give a failed registration if you have bad firewall settings.

Use the druid,

Snark on #ekiga