Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with ekiga

actually the problem was "I thought my camera was working"
but in fact, it was not since last kernel update (ye linux)
so, even kopete did not work anymore.
so I investigate, and the USB Logitech Quickcam Communicate works with the qc-usb-messenger module, not the spca5xx (NOW I KNOW).
so now, my camera works everywhere.

but I still would like to connect to openwengo using ekiga. and that.... I can't

please.

On 4/25/06, Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
Mathieu Jobin a écrit :
> 2nd. I have a USB Logitech Quickcam Communicate
> which works with kopete/msn. and xawtv. anyone ever got it to work ? any
> tips any have I may try ? ekiga just does not find any video device.

Try to use the V4L2 plugin instead of the V4L plugin... or the reverse.

Snark on #ekiga