Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga acounts: Registration failed

Thanks again and sorry, I forgot the attachment!
My network is a private standard DSL connection (with only one PC).
I have completed the registration procedure and I think this connection
to 500 ekiga net would only work if the registration was successful...
Regards
Andy