Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga acounts: Registration failed

Thanks for the quick answer!
It seems to me that there a some problems. I have changed the network
connection and now it�s possible to connect to 500 ekiga net, but I
still can�t register an account and I can�t find my name on the online
user list at ekiga.net! How is that possible?
Are there some special adjustments in SIP settings (please see attached
picture)?
Has anybody a detailed manual for Ekiga (for people like me who are very
new to Linux and it�s applications!)?
Sorry for not understanding all that...
Andy