[GnomeMeeting-list] problem with ekiga

I would like to use ekiga to connect to my wengo account so I can reach my windows/mac friends. I have two problems.

1st. I can't connect.

I put my username twice (not the email, just the username)
I retrieve my 16 chars password from the wengo site.
I put voip.wengo.fr in both realm and domain fields
I'm not sure why it does not connect.

2nd. I have a USB Logitech Quickcam Communicate
which works with kopete/msn. and xawtv. anyone ever got it to work ? any tips any have I may try ? ekiga just does not find any video device.

actually, openwengo for linux, find my /dev/video device, but when I click "Webcam Preview" it gives no go.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

--
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com