[GnomeMeeting-list] V4L configuration

I am running:

Ubuntu Breezy.
With Logitech Quickcam Pro4000

Works with V4L in GnomeMeeting however lately it have seemed to "shifted" in colourmap and the colour is now extremely distroted (I'm purple to be basically!) and playing with hue/saturation/brightness/etc does nothing to improve it.

How do I tweak the colormap of V4L input? I can provide pictures taken from the camera to demostrate what I mean by funny colours.

Thanks

JGJones

Y Ddraig Goch a ddyry Gychwyn
Cymru am byth