[GnomeMeeting-list] multiconference

Hi to all . I've just some question to solve a problem.
My intention is to build a conference system in wich people can interact in video and audio .
Now i'm getting info about gnomemeeting , openmcu and opengk .
the problem is that is not very clear if i can make videoconference with more than 4 or 5 people . Another problem is that is not very clear  how to set the client (for example gnomemeeting or netmeeting) to connect to the server and on how the gatekeeper work with clients .
Anyone have a suggestion on how to build such system?
Thanks in advice

--
Andrea Piu
webmaster epeople it