Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Skype Video???

> You cannot say early, as there is no working NAT compatible GM for MS
> Windows currently.
Yes of course there is -> OpenPhone. Well, not such a nice user interface as
Gnomemeeting, but it sticks to the standards. There is a newly compiled
version available. We should promote it for the folks who've not yet
converted :-)

> I guess they use Yahoo and MSN videochat nowadays. But
> the userbase for Skype is huge and growing fast. When video feature is
> integrated to that, there is no point having GM for Windows anymore.
That is "Oh, as we have Windows, we do not need anything else". Strange isn't
it.

Conrad