[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with picture device

I am continuing to work on getting GnomeMeeting to work on FreeBSD
V5. It's ALMOST working, I think. I have all of my audio plugins built,
but when I start GM, I get an error that "No usable audio plugin
detected". This is actually not true. gdb shows that it finds
several. What it does not find is a video plugin. Video??? It should at
least find the picture pseudo-plugin, but it does not.

Where in the code might I find the picture support so that I can try to
figure out why it's not there? (Or, more likely, is not being found.)

In nay case, I am a really terrible C++ programmer, so I was hoping
someone would have some idea of where to look for this problem.

And it might be god to fix the error when no video plugin is found to
tell the truth.

Thanks,
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer