Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: New user seeks info on Netmeeting, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM

Damien Sandras a écrit :
After having compiled that, you will spend days on openh323 and pwlib,
and how will you test audio and video on windows without it?

A windows port needs to be done, however. But trying to do it without
using Windows at all is probably not the best way to do it ;)

s/using windows/using windows tools/gc

I can't use windows to develop since I have no box to put it on, but I do have parents whom I see from time to time, and have a box with microsoft windows XP(tm) installed. That may help a little for the testing in a real-world situation.

If I could at least level down the problems, that would be nice, even if I agree that it isn't ideal. In fact, the ideal would be if some win32 developper could lay his hand on it.

Isn't it possible to find pre-packaged pwlib&openh323 libs for win32?

Snark