Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: New user seeks info on Netmeeting, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM

After having compiled that, you will spend days on openh323 and pwlib,
and how will you test audio and video on windows without it?

A windows port needs to be done, however. But trying to do it without
using Windows at all is probably not the best way to do it ;)