Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: New user seeks info on Netmeeting, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Ah yes, it would make things still more complicated. Let's say
oepnh323/pwlib are ready to compile with Visual C++.

Notice that installing things on GNU/Linux to compile for win32 is exactly what I tried the other day.

Notice that I successfully compiled a cross-gcc to win32, that works since I could compile hello-world, and run it with wine.

I couldn't get gettext to compile yet. And I need gettext and libiconv for glib. And I need glib for gtk+. Then I'll have to test gtk+ on win32. Then I'll need to compile pwlib&openh323 under such an alien environment. Then I'll need to compile gnomemeeting (libxml2 should be any problem -- I trust DV on this).

The road is long and hard...

Snark