Re: UPDATE3 [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting to Netmeeting, Now both way calling OK, just no video

Benedek Frank a écrit :
Just there I cannot make a call from GM to NM. But when I make the call
from NM to GM, call works, but still no vide. Again, DMZ is open. So we
thought there was a strange problem, but now, having tried another NM
box, that also has access to all required ports, and it still doesnt
work, I mean the Video. So I thought, maybe it is the GM side, as with
both NM's, video doesnt travel. The ports I have open in front of the GM
are

Some questions:
1) are you sure all gnomemeeting and netmeeting are configured to enable video? It's no use to search for network issues if in fact they don't even try to use video! 2) find a situation where *everything* works then see what breaks when you had something in-between. Hopefully the LAN situation is the easiest to get going.

Snark on #gnomemeeting