Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] fresh new CVS snaps =)

OK here s what they say .... dont mention whether it s free ( as in beer )  or
not

GIPS iSAC
GIPS iSAC - a wideband, adaptive codec, designed to deliver high quality sound
in both high-bit-rate and low-bit-rate conditions. GIPS iSAC makes VoIP
communications possible even using a dial-up modem, automatically adjusting
transmission rates to deliver better-than-PSTN voice quality.