[GnomeMeeting-list] fresh new CVS snaps =)

Hi everybody,

guess what! The CVS snapshots service is back! Hosting mirrors are the
commonly known ones:
	http://snapshots.seconix.com/
		(EU mirror - thanks Damien and EasyNet)
	http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/
		(US mirror - thanks to Postincrement)

I've just added back Debian SID and SARGE. SID comes as i386 and pure64.
Please use:
"deb http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian sid main" for i386
"deb http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian pure64 main" for amd64

Mandrake 10.1 and SuSE 9.2 (and maybe 9.1) will be added until next
week.

For now I have only GMCVS in there, i.e. no OPAL. Don't tell me it's
missing i *KNOW* that! It'll be added as i find the time.

The usual disclamer applies: these packs may eat your data, burn your PC
or even worse. Don't come to me complaining if things go wrong. There's
*NO* guarantee with these debs.

Enjoy testing.

--
Best regards,