Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] fresh new CVS snaps =)

Thanks for those precisions , I understand why a SIP registrar would use G711 ,
I did not now that we could use Fax over G711 but I understand it because it s
a lassless codec ( not sure about that ) ..  I gave a try to Sjphone , but it s
a bit limited I guess .... Can you phone a PSTN with it ??

Another question : is this ISAC codec free as ILBC , did skype change the
default codec ....  I thought they were using only ILBC at first .....

--
Michel memeteau
0624808051