Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] fresh new CVS snaps =)

michel memeteau a écrit :

you are gonna laugh , it s even worst than that , I think they only have G711 or
maybe GSM , for the moment when I call in an australian PSTN ( it s unlimited
free ) it s using G711 , so it could be impossible for a dialup to call PSTN
.... By the way I don t understand why they dont use an open IPBX as they are
the guy from Linspire and phongaim and stuff ..... and they proned opening SIP
devices against vonage....

A lot of people have asked on their forum but no reason was given .....

BTW , could you point me to other SIP clients ??? Xlite on linux is really
Hmmh, I find it more and more stable. If you don't want to use the linux version, run the windows one with wine, works great, specially with KDE. You also have SjPhone: simple but working.

if you have a SIP service using speex or ILBC (FWD ??)
FWD is only g711. Try sipgate or sipphone

--
enum    +48 32 285 5276 /_   _// _  // _  //_   _// __  // /