Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Why all the #%$@*(*& dependencies

Hi Allan,

> That's fine, but how many more months will it be before GM 2 is available on
> most distributions?   In the mean time, 1.9 is available only as source for
> SUSE.  I finally sorted out the dependencies and was able to run configure on
> GM 1.9 and thought I had finally succeeded only to get the following error
> message when running make

well, sorry to contradict, but the snapshots source is not SuSE
specific. Actually it's being built the least on SuSE and most on Debian
and Ubuntu. As I'll find the time (tomorrow or so) I'll also update the
Ubuntu to be no longer Hoary+Breezy but Breezy+Dapper. IIRC there was an
announcement of Dapper rolled out as BETA, so I hope next update cycle
will not take that long on my part. ;)

And of course GM 1.2.3 debs backport will also be rolled out for this is
currently the latest stable release.

Snapshots are at http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/ and SuSE is by far the
least frequently updated one on that page (RedHat/Fedora should be
nightly and Debian/Ubuntu is hourly checked and rebuilt when changes are
in CVS).

So, you see, it's not that unavailable, the GM 1.9.0 preview. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian