[GnomeMeeting-list] PC-to-PHONE communication

Greetings,

I am new to GnomeMeeting and am having trouble finding out how to get an account to allow PC-to-Phone communications. I have followed the link to do so, but ended up at "GARY NULL's" health food site and starting at WWW.MICROTELCO.COM was equally fruitless ending up at site that has no info on such a thing and when I search for MICROTELCO, I end up at another search site with no info. I  I am beginning to feel like the OOZLE-WOOZLE Bird, chasing my own tail in ever decreasing spirals.

If anyone has been successful at this recently, I would appreciate hearing how it was accomplished.

Regards & Thanx,
Brian.
* You can make a thing "FOOL" PROOF       *
* You can never make it "DAMN-FOOL" PROOF *