Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem with GnomeMeeting

Damien Sandras wrote:

ok, it works (i didn't know this test)

I have launched it just for you, that's the ultimate test ;)

thanks for doing that :)

i can see myself, and i hear myself talking.

so my setup looks fine, doesn't it?

Yes, which means that the remote users were misconfigured. There are
many. Perhaps that we will have easier solutions when SIP support will
be available in GM end of this year.

it's strange that it worked this morning and failed later.
I was just wondering, do both users have to use the same codecs?
can it be a possible cause of audio being broken?
(i had the problem yesterdau: i had no sound, i chose the same
codecs as the other user, restarted GM and it worked fine afterwards)

--
Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are
chat JID: tanguy amessage info page web http://tleost.chez.tiscali.fr