Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem with GnomeMeeting

Damien Sandras wrote:

Sorry, but you are giving too few information about your setup.
I do not even know if you are behind NAT or not, and you didn't answer
to my question about audio traffic.

NAT and VoIP is a difficult topic, but it is always solvable.

ok, sorry about that, i thought it was clear.
I am not behind a NAT, i've just got a single PC connected to the net.
My iptables rules are quite simple, i just open the ports i need.

Since i'm testing gnomemeeting, i disabled my firewall to first make
my tests. So i flushed my iptables rules, and set the policy to ACCEPT.
I know, these rules are very bad for security
but i just want to get rid of iptables problems for my tests.
I'll make this better as soon as i think gnomemeeting works fine.

Even with these iptables rules (accept), i have no sound, so I think i have
some bad settings somewhere in GnomeMeeting, or somewhere,
i don't know where to look. I don't think the problem is related to
the firewall.
The stange thing is that it worked fine this morning and now sound
is gone.

--
Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are
chat JID: tanguy amessage info page web http://tleost.chez.tiscali.fr