Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem with GnomeMeeting

Damien Sandras wrote:

also tested the voxgratia robot. The tests were ok, but we
still could not hear anything in GM; the sound was enabled,
and we could not find anything wrong in the settings.
We were using the same codec iLbc 13.3k

does anyone have an idea about what's going on?

Was the test with the robot ok or not?

yes, it was...
http://www.voxgratia.org/messages/1085257.wav

the other guy told me it was ok for him too.

--
Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are
chat JID: tanguy amessage info page web http://tleost.chez.tiscali.fr