[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem with GnomeMeeting

Hi everyone,

I'm testing gnomemeeting. I think i's getting better :)
Thanks a lot to everyone who performed test with me ;)

I had a problem today: i started to talk with someone who
was also testing gm. After a few tries, we managed to see
each other, and we could talk also. The sound was ok...

I had disabled my firewall, to avoid firewall issues.
I enabled it again, and then something went wrong (i  could not
see the other guy), so i disabled my firewall again.
The other guy did not change anything in his settings.

From then, it was impossible to have any sound.
We both tested our configuration with the gm wizard, and we
also tested the voxgratia robot. The tests were ok, but we
still could not hear anything in GM; the sound was enabled,
and we could not find anything wrong in the settings.
We were using the same codec iLbc 13.3k

does anyone have an idea about what's going on?

--
Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are
chat JID: tanguy amessage info page web http://tleost.chez.tiscali.fr