[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: UI improvements screenshots

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

> Please base this on the screenshots too. Notice the text chat is going
> away and will probably be replaced by a 'contacts quick finder'.
>
> Notice also that perhaps your ideas are not contradictory with the
> currently redesigned UI. I wouldn't go in big changes except if it is
> really better.

Understood. No, I won't attempt to turn things upside down and try to
convince you to throw away a well proven code base. Just thought I
might go through my 'use cases' again, compare how others solved
particular problems, and if one or the other approach might fit
into and enhance the current design.

Again, if you want you can stop me now. I've provided some loose
feedback, am perfectly happy with that, and of course you know
yourself what works best.

It's just that I felt obliged to answer your additional question in a
meaningful way. If you think you've got enough input by now, as others
have contributed lots of stuff as well, I wouldn't be too sorry
enjoying more of a relaxed weekend myself :) (This is actually not a
joke ...)

Regards, Bruno.