Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: UI improvements screenshots

Le vendredi 22 avril 2005 à 22:33 +0200, Bruno Hertz a écrit :
> Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:
>
> > To summarize the idea above, what would you change?
>
> Damien
>
> give me a little time. I have to look at my installed GM closely
> again, do some comparisons and think.
>
> Actually, I hoped you wouldn't ask me the question above, because I'm
> now bound to come up with something more of a concept than just a
> bunch of loose and vague ideas. I'll try my best though, just have to
> break out my scrapbook and somehow get mentally organized.

Please base this on the screenshots too. Notice the text chat is going
away and will probably be replaced by a 'contacts quick finder'.

Notice also that perhaps your ideas are not contradictory with the
currently redesigned UI. I wouldn't go in big changes except if it is
really better.