[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: UI improvements screenshots

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

> To summarize the idea above, what would you change?

Damien

give me a little time. I have to look at my installed GM closely
again, do some comparisons and think.

Actually, I hoped you wouldn't ask me the question above, because I'm
now bound to come up with something more of a concept than just a
bunch of loose and vague ideas. I'll try my best though, just have to
break out my scrapbook and somehow get mentally organized.

Monday at latest I'll either be more precise or admit to not being
able to produce a reasonably coherent 'vision' of the UI.

Either way, I'll respond in more detail too, so don't consider your
thorough response wasted yet.

Thanks && nice weekend, Bruno.