[GnomeMeeting-list] UI improvements screenshots

Hello to all,

GnomeMeeting is definitely a project where the author is asking for
feedback to its users ;-)

More seriously, I have defined a few use cases that I will explain later
in a blog entry and the conclusion was that the best UI for those use
cases was the current one, but a bit improved.

In the screenshots, you can see a few use cases already :
1) http://www.seconix.com/opal/1.png
Video Chat user. Doesn't care about dialpad, statistics and all this. He
makes a call, wants to see with who he is connected and with what
codecs.

2) http://www.seconix.com/opal/3.png
Softphone user. He needs the dialpad, always, he is a softphone user. He
doesn't care about video and will most likely use GnomeMeeting with an
IPBX like Cisco Call Manager or Asterisk.

He can also display the statistics when he doesn't need the dialpad, so
that he can monitor the call quality :
http://www.seconix.com/opal/2.png

Here is the default screenshot for that softphone user, when he is not
connected :
http://www.seconix.com/opal/4.png
He can see at a glance how many accounts are active, how many calls he
missed, and his number of voicemails (new/old).

What do you think?