Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Building pwlib/openh323 : need to keep source directories for using the libs? (PWLIBDIR/OPENH323DIR issue)

Hello Damien,

Thanks for your help. I tried removing that line (from configure.in) and
running autoconf again in the top directory. This did not change anything.

I'm attaching my configure output and config.log as they provide more
information.

Vincent