Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Building pwlib/openh323 : need to keep source directories for using the libs? (PWLIBDIR/OPENH323DIR issue)

Hello back Damien,

Damien Sandras wrote:
[...]
It seems it is. Here is the configure error I get after having configured, built and installed pwlib as you advised:

ptlib-config should return the path to use.
Thanks for that good hint. That could be the solution to the problem. I forgot to add ptlib-config to my $PATH. Now I can correctly get the pwlib prefix (using ptlib-config --prefix) but it seems that the configure script does not use ptlib-config to find that information. The --libdir option of that script also gives wrong info, that is /lib, instead of $pwLib_prefix/lib.

I think there definitely is a bug here. I'll keep you informed.

Vincent
[...]

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!