Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Neos

> Probably you are flooding her? Wouldn't you be using "Large" video?

Sorry, don't understand what this means. Something to do with
netmeeting getting more data than it can handle?

> > BTW we use Skype for audio as it's great quality - not sure if that
> > will affect things.
> >

> Not sure how Netmeeting will react if it can not use the soundcards
> during calls.

Gnomemeeting just tells me that the sound system is already in use. I
haven't used netmeeting so not sure what it will do. If the mic can be
turned off in it then that would be ok.