Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Neos

Thanks Conrad and Michel

I'm sure I've got everything set up ok on the NAT. I'm behind a NAT,
she isn't. I've been able to successfully get everything (good quality
video) going to Netmeeting on her end but the call cuts out with no
warning, at random times.

Checking the FAQ I've got all the ports correctly forwarded bar the
gatekeeper port - as I'm not using a gatekeeper.

Now, the netmeeting interface is pretty rank, but if I can get it so
that the calls don't cut off then that's a start and it may end up
being useful. I'll also try  gnugk and see how that goes.

BTW we use Skype for audio as it's great quality - not sure if that
will affect things.

Cheers
James