Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Non Root Installation Problem

Hi Shobhit,

> I installed my own version of gconf .. and did the installation .. it went
> fine ..
>
> only when I execute gnomemeeting I get this error ..
>
> "./gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries:
> libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory"
>
> though libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.4 exists in the h323 directory which
> was specified to the configure script.

*sigh* he, who reads would have found by himself. You lack the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental setting as described in the ReadMe.txt of
pwlib/openh323. This is always needed when you want to load libs that
are not installed into /usr/lib/ or /lib (or any default path on your
system)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian