Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and Radvision MCU v3

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 09:27 +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mardi 12 octobre 2004 �1:21 +0930, Malcolm Caldwell a �it :
>
> > This is great news.  I will try it out soon.
> >
> > Up to now my solution has been to patch gnomemeeting so it supports
> > h.263.
> >

> Please report back if it works!

I patch gnomemeeting basically by using the code that was removed from
cvs.  This code works great: much better than h.261.  In fact, at the
moment I cannot connect to the radvision mcu I regularly use via h.261
at all: I see no received picture.  However, when I turn on h.263
everything works fine.  The code I base this from is Johhny's src.rpm
dated 10.13.

The lack of h.263 in gm is IMHO a real pity.