Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Non Root Installation Problem

Hi!

I installed my own version of gconf .. and did the installation .. it went
fine ..

only when I execute gnomemeeting I get this error ..

"./gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries:
libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory"

though libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.4 exists in the h323 directory which
was specified to the configure script.

Please help!

Shobhit