Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 1.2 and Skype

no, I didn't mean that. I mean that I don't want give out my email address on my web-pages and as signature wherever in the net or in the real World (e.g. "To call me dial callto://ils.seconix.com/my_registered_email").

But I understand your point.

Antonello