Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 1.2 and Skype

Hi Damien,

> What would happen if I cancel for some reason the service on
> seconix.com?

as long as you opensource the registration system or use publically
available tools and help me with the setup, i'd provide at least one
fallback server. This might even be useful while hosting primarily on
seconix.com for redundancy reasons (maybe RR dns or so). Not sure how to
replicate the data secure and reliably, but i'm sure we'd find a
solution to that too...

--
Best regards,
 Kilian