[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 1.2 and Skype

Hello Joao,

Having echo cancellation in GnomeMeeting has been on the TODO list for
long.

However, I'm a bit suprised by what you are telling me about the audio
quality because it is using iLBC just as GnomeMeeting is, so I don't see
how the audio quality could be superior.

I'll try by myself, I'm not a victim (yet) of their marketing system.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org