Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 1.2 and Skype

Hi Antonella,

Am Mi, den 06.10.2004 schrieb Antonello Lobianco um 16:26:
> no, I didn't mean that. I mean that I don't want give out my email
> address on my web-pages and as signature wherever in the net or in the
> real World (e.g. "To call me dial
> callto://ils.seconix.com/my_registered_email").
>
> But I understand your point.

well, you can also use a plain virtual email of your domain. There's no
check in ils that this is even a valid email. Just the syntax does need
to match usual requirements; yet there needn't even be an MX available
to catch it..

For example i could register as me kk de without problems in ils, even
though i can't even register this with RIPE (.de needs at least 3 chars
as second level)...

--
Best regards,
 Kilian