Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.1 and SunForum 3.2

Hi Peter,

Am Montag, den 01.11.2004, 23:03 -0500 schrieb Peter Rohrman:
> Hello Gnomemeeting Listmates,
>
> When I call my GnomeMeeting (running on Suse Linux 9.1) from a Sun Box
> running Sunforum 3.2, the call set up goes fine, and the call works
> flawlessly for the first 3 seconds.  After that, the image from the
> GnomeMeeting on the Sun box freezes, and the image from the Sunforum box
> on the GnomeMeeting becomes degraded.  Audio to/from both ends stays acceptable.
> Does any one have any idea of what I can do to keep the video from
> freezing?

sounds very much like you'd be overchallenging your internet link. Try
using a less demanding configuration and watch your bandwidth usage
while having the call. I guess you'll see your uplink being charged
above its physical limit and thus getting you late and dropped frames
that cause the effect you describe.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian