Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.1 and SunForum 3.2

I'm using a Dell Latitude D505 laptop running Suse Linux 9.1.  The camera
that I'm using is the Fire-i 1394 webcam that has an external power
supply.

The funny thing is that if I use the same laptop running Windows XP and
Netmeeting, then everything is just fine between Netmeeting on XP and the
Solaris box running Solaris 9 and Sunforum 3.2, so I know that this should
work on Suse Linux to Solaris 9 Sunforum 3.2. Right?

Any help you could give would be great.

Thank You,

Pete Rohrman