Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.1 and SunForum 3.2

Kilian,

I'm not dropping any packets as reported by the stats in Gnomemeeting.  I
was trying this in a test environment with both computers on the same LAN
segment with no other machines on the Ethernet hub.

I did have this running with the same machine (dell latitude D505) running
Windows XP and Netmeeting, so I know that it should work with Suse Linux
9.1 running Gnomemeeting 1.0.1.

Any other ideas besides going back to XP?

Thank you,

Peter Rohrman