Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.1 and SunForum 3.2

As far as firewire webcams are concerned, I use several of them,
such as iBot, Fire-i, iSight and iSweet.
On PCs with proper i1394 interfaces, they all work fine.
I said proper i1394 interfaces, because some of PC's onboard
i1394 interfaces are fake; Intel's 865PERLK, for instance, has
got a buggy i1394 on it.

You had better write some of details of your PC, so that people
can give you some clues.

yoriaki fujimori